As two of the four UK agri-tech innovation centres Agri-EPI and CHAP were created to support the development, evaluation and delivery of technology and data-driven solutions to the challenges faced by the agricultural industry. Dual membership enables companies to access to their state-of-the-art capabilities and support, helping businesses reach their full potential.
To launch the initiative, we are holding a webinar on 30th March, from 12 noon to 1pm. It will include contributions from the Department of International Trade, KTN, Agri-EPI and CHAP.
They will highlight a range of benefits to becoming a member, including:
- access to two of the UK’s leading agri-tech organisations to develop your innovative technologies
- access to the UK market to launch your innovative technology
- increased impact on the UK agri-tech market
- access to UK funding, to research and test and trial your innovative technology
- becoming a part of the agri-ecosystem of more than 200 other companies that span the network of our two organisations
- growth and development opportunities outside of the UK network
- register your business in the UK
There will also be an update on the Ultra Fine Bubbles Project, demonstrating the joint R&D capabilities of the agri-tech centres CHAP and Agri-EPI. The session will conclude with a panel discussion, giving delegates the opportunity to find out how dual international membership can be a passport to the UK’s excellence in agri-tech innovation.
To see a full agenda and to book your place, go to Dual Membership.
If you are not able to attend the webinar, or want to set-up a one-to-one meeting, please email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For more information about CHAP Membership go to Members.
If you have any questions about working with CHAP, please send us an email using the enquiries form at the bottom of our homepage.