This year’s conference is taking a farmer-centric view of the emerging approaches and technologies that promise improved decision-making at every level, from soil microbes to global weather patterns, all of which will affect productivity, profitability and sustainability.
The keynote speaker will be Professor David R. Montgomery, a MacArthur Fellow and professor of geomorphology at the University of Washington. The author of three books on soil, he will discuss how adopting incremental changes to improve soil ecology and nutrient cycling at a micro-level can revolutionise agriculture.
This year’s conference will include:
- A revolutionary approach to improving soil health based on best practice from the world’s top farmers – curated by Prof Montgomery
- Entrepreneurs from previous REAP Start-Up Showcases will introduce farmer-led projects that are radically changing the value chain
- Groundbreaking innovation in this year’s Start-Up Showcase
- Leading scientists giving their edit of the most exciting discovery science
- New product launches and technology demonstrations featured in the exhibition area
- An interactive sofa session with expert insights to stimulate lively discussion from the floor
The conference takes place on Tuesday 10th November. For more information go to REAP 2020.
If you have any questions about working with CHAP, please send us an email using the enquiries form at the bottom of our homepage.