Permanent, 20 hours per week (Flexible)
Salary: Competitive + benefits package
Based in York
Closing date 8th July
CHAP Ltd is looking for a part-time Finance Assistant to join our expanding team as soon as possible.
The Finance Assistant will look after the day-to-day accounting functions for the business including:
- Managing all transactional duties – while working closely with the Financial Controller assisting with monthly and annual accounts
- Maintaining/posting cashbooks and performing full bank reconciliations
- Reconciling receivable accounts, ensuring prompt payment of invoices
- Processing and reconciling employee and subcontract expenses claims and credit card transactions
- Preparation of the monthly salary paperwork for submission to a third party, including journal entries reconcile with internal systems
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 8th July for Interviews at the York Sand Hutton Office 11th July.