May 9th 2019
Join CHAP at our ‘Future of Agricultural Biosolutions’ Day
The agricultural biosolution market has seen continual growth over the past few years for both biopesticides (plant protection products) and biostimulants (crop nutrition).
However, there is still a need to optimise their use, particularly for arable crops. Major gaps exist in research relating to early stage discovery and screening of new candidates, large scale production, formulation and application. Developments with precision agriculture with decision support systems, pre-symptomatic detection and localised application are expected to improve their performance and cost effectiveness.
Addressing some of the key issues, Crop Health and Protection (CHAP), one of the four Centres for Agricultural Innovation, brings together leading scientists with state-of-the-art facilities, to help drive research and innovation, to transform crop systems.
On 9th May 2019, CHAP will host a one-day event at Stockbridge Technology Centre to:
• Bring together stakeholders from across the industry
• Introduce CHAP facilities and capabilities
• Discuss challenges facing the agricultural biosolutions sector
• Identify opportunities for future projects and collaborations
• Deliver a grant master class and CHAP agricultural biosolution workshop to develop new opportunities.
Date: 9th May 2019
Venue: Stockbridge Technology Centre, Cawood, Selby, North Yorkshire. YO8 3TZ
Registration Fee: CHAP Members: £50; Non-members: £60
CHAP website: www.chap-solutions.co.uk
Register here: CHAP Future of Agricultural Biosolutions Event