Join CHAP to benefit from our growing network
CHAP membership is available to all, from new start-ups to established organisations. To support your agri-tech business, we aim to bring people together to promote networking and sharing ideas, act as a catalyst for interactions and initiate the development of project ideas. Our mission is to better understand the challenges facing the industry and support our members to find solutions to help grow their business.
- Access to our online community
The CHAP online community is an exclusive members-only platform. Members can join discussion forums to share ideas and extend their network of industry contacts, access up-to-date information about the latest funding and find information on new research and developments via the knowledge hub, helping them to stay ahead of the field.
- Dedicated CHAP contact
All members will have a dedicated CHAP contact who will become familiar with your business. The CHAP contact offers members a direct route into the sector, through our resources here at CHAP and experts in the industry via our CHAP partner network. CHAP can further help by brokering introductions to other businesses.
- Member promotion
CHAP can help directly promote and raise awareness of your business through our website’s member highlight feature, the member directory, guest blogs and by sharing your news via Twitter and LinkedIn. Additionally, your organisation will be highlighted as a new member in our newsletter.
- Reduced delegate rates at all CHAP events
CHAP hosts a variety of events such as insight days, innovation sprints, mining and sparking events, collaborations to trial technologies and bespoke industry days. You will receive reduced rates to attend these and will have the opportunity to influence future ones.
- Member discounts
Members can access discounts from CHAP’s partner services, currently this includes:
- Food Safety Analysis: 10% discount on the published price list on the Fera website for your first 50 samples submitted for food safety analysis. Discount is valid on tests for the following contaminants: Veterinary Medicines, Pesticides, & Metals. Food Safety Discount
- Plant Protection: 10% discount on your first 50 Plant clinic tests (discount compared to Fera’s published price list on Fera.co.uk) Plant Protection Discount
- Proficiency Testing: 10% discount on up to 50 tests in proficiency testing rounds, available on FAPAS.com and 10% discount on the purchase of up to 50 quality control materials, available on FAPAS.com Proficiency Testing Discount
- Data Services: 20% off your first 12 months of subscriptions to the following information services: Horizon Scan, Liaison. Data Services Discount
- Consultancy: 25% off Fera’s headline rates for your first 40 hours of consultancy services. Consultancy Discount
- Exclusive use of the ‘Member of CHAP’ logo
Members are licensed to use the ‘Member of CHAP’ logo which should increase their awareness and recognition in the sector.
- Member newsletter
Members receive a quarterly tailored newsletter.
- Grant support
CHAP experts will offer grant advice and support, recommend and sign-post funding calls, broker partnerships and build consortiums within our network.
CHAP’s annual membership fees are tiered according to the size of the member organisation. We offer two levels of membership, Associate and Corporate, as outlined below:
- Associate: £200 (+VAT)
For farmers and consultants.
- Micro; less than 10 employees – £250 (+VAT)
- Small; 11 – 50 employees – £400 (+VAT)
- Medium; 51 – 249 employees – £800 (+VAT)
- Large; 250+ employees – £1,500 (+VAT)
Includes Colleges and Universities.
Did you know you may be able to claim tax relief for your job expenses for professional fees and membership? Find out more here…
If you have any questions about becoming a member or the process of signing-up please complete the form below.